Saturday, December 24, 2011

www.MerryChristmas.com

Well I've become a once a month blogger instead of a once a day blogger. Crazy. This past couple weeks have been crazy.

My transmission in my car started slipping and soon was going to stop reversing so since that's kind of important, we put $2100 into my trans, then less than 24 hours later my exhaust pipe fell off my car.

Then on top of that, my body hates me and I have the worst cold I have ever had. I am used to the nasal stuff and the sore throat but this cough that came with this one is going to be the death of me. 

I have had the flu before on Christmas and that was worse, so I can handle this.... I'm just more miserable but can be physically present for the Christmas festivities.

Last weekend, Nick and I had Christmas in Canada. We were of course, spoiled like always. The food was good, the company was fun. We had a blast having Foster Christmas at my amazing photographer cousin's photo studio!

I got another set of my china, a new purse, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Nick and I planned to celebrate Christmas together Tuesday night, which because of my sickness, it turned into Nick making dinner, us exchanging gifts and then me sleeping on the couch. He gave me 3 sets of the silverware that I finally found after 3 years of searching and a pair of green sweatpants.

I gave Nick a new pretty study bible for his Masters adventure and also a new pair of sweatpants! He loves wearing his sweatpants!

Thursday, since I was too sick to go babies-sit, Nick and I went to see the new New Years Eve Movie. It was good!


Now we are in Ohio, ready to celebrate Christmas here. This is our last time in Ohio most likely until Randy, Nicks older brother get married Labour day weekend. When we left Canada last weekend that too was the last time we'll be in Canada for who knows how long..... we will see my parents 2 more times though before we leave.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and is healthier than me.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers friend! I hate car problems!! Totally stinks!! Thankful God was able to provide a way for your transmission... I am excited to see God take you on a new adventure.. Prayers that you will be in complete health! Keep resting and knowing that he loves you! He is in control! Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete