Monday, March 14, 2011

www.lifeUpdate&I'veBeenPainting.com

So I haven't blogged in a while, partly because my last post was soo epic that I didn't want to post right away and hide it, and 2ndly because I've been lazy. A lot has happened recently including a huge earthquake followed by a tsunami in Japan, the whole Pollak family being pretty darn sick, me loving being creative and painting, Nick and I going on a date to a cafe, us canceling our Cable service, me working 2 extra shifts at work. Ohh and the biggest reason, would be me being sick for like 2-3 weeks. I have just been more exhausted by the end of the day because it takes soo much energy to breath and talk. So in the last couple weeks, I have gone home to Canada for a day...I took Lily to meet my family, while there my mama took care of me with a basketful of "get better" stuff. My church in Canada voted on changing the policy on governing the right to drink alcohol. Our church here in A2, voted in a NEW senior pastor! That's exciting. I sang next to his wife this past Sunday in choir. They'll be here officially Palm Sunday. 2 friends have had babies, one took less than 2 hours, the other took 41 hours. 1 friend passed her immigration interview and is home for the first time in A LOT of months. I mailed in my "removal of conditions" form and the $600 that goes with that. We have gone to dinner with Adam/Cheryl & Tyler.We booked tickets to Les Miserables at the Fisher Theater in Detroit. Nick has fallen in love with the musical via the new 25th Anniversary DVD which couldn't make me happier! We went to brunch with Ali/Tyler/Ben/Gavin. We've adjusted to life with Lily well, although I'm pretty sure my sickness is like 60% allergies to her. One thing we haven't done is go see those Pollaks lately. That'll have to be rectified soon, but I need to get better as do all of them!

Ok so as for painting, I have pictures. of my pictures.
This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time, I was thinking I'd paint on the walls of our permanent home, but I couldn't wait until then so I did it on canvas. It was an adventure but I love how it turned out.

3 comments: