Monday, March 28, 2011

www.myFavouriteShows.com

We have been without Cable for a week and a half. Which I have been living fine, however all of our favourite shows have all been on Spring Break or something.... I'm in love with the show Parenthood. I originally started watching it because it had Loralai in it, but now I love Sarah Braverman and the whole Braverman clan! I am so excited every week and I always thought it was on Monday nights, but I would be soo disappointed when I'd remember I had to wait one more day. Now I've had to wait like 3-4 weeks and the wait isn't over yet. When I'm watching it, I'm always sitting there wishing it would never end! I love it, the drama is so real - not soap opera-ish. I don't even have a favourite character because the whole show needs all the characters! Soo needless to say I really wish I could watch an episode soon!

We have been watching our How I Met Your Mother DVD's so now I'm anxious for their next episode too. I don't like waiting.

What's your favourite show?

I know I've been talking about my favourite show's but my favourite movie is the Les Miserables musical and this FRIDAY night, I as well as my parents, brother and husband are all going to the Fisher Theater to watch it! I can't wait!!!!!! Soo excited!

What's your favourite movie?

3 comments:

  1. Parenthood REALLY needs to come back on!! I need more episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watch the middle and modern family :) i did watch the bachelor as u know hehe i am going to be watching make it or break it and maybe secret life...it has gotten ridicuous with sex lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think i could pick a movie lol

    ReplyDelete