I was not less miserable this weekend, in fact I was the opposite, because I got to see Les Miserables; my favouritest musical of all time that I am obsessed with a healthy amount. My parents and brother met us in Detroit at the Fisher Theater to watch my favouritest musical which was my birthday present! I know my birthday is a month from today, but Les Miserables will not be in Detroit then.... Ekk! It was wonderful! I very much enjoyed it!
They spent the rest of the weekend in A2, stayed at a hotel down the road from our apartment. We enjoyed the privileges of that: ie their swimming pool, hot tub and game room!
We also spent the afternoon with Jennie, Hailey & Brooklyn as well as their grandma's! We ate at Chilli's and also at ColdStone! Yum!
Sunday we went to church, this was Nicks first Sunday singing in the choir and then out to Bob Evans where the food is always soo good and so hard to choose only 1 option. (totally try their caramel cappuccino next time you're there!) Then we went to the mall to walk off some of those insane amount of calories we consumed this weekend! I also bought something that I have been wanting for about 8 months, but I was waiting for the next $10 off coupon to arrive!
It was a great day!
Glad you had a great family weekend. I know you have looked for this for a long time. See you later this month for our larger family weekend with our western ones visiting.
ReplyDelete