I'm a lot busier now too....Thursday's I have been babies sitting the Pollak babies! I love getting to spend time with them, as well as make some extra cash and get to learn a lot about taking care of babies! It is a lot of work but they're soo cute and I love them and the whole family soo much it is worth it!
Spring was kicked off last Sunday with an 85 degree day! Surprise, surprise it has gotten cold again. I even saw a few white flakes at lunch! On that hot day, I rearranged the living room so that the patio doors are usable. All winter Nick and I have been hiding from the cold with the curtains closed, covering all our windows, but since then we have opened the curtains in the bedroom and in the living room. The only downfall to the new arrangement is that we can't see the TV from the desk anymore.. but that's okay because we don't have cable anymore anyways so the TV will be on less!
Remember at Christmas, we got a Grill/BBQ from the in-laws! This weekend they brought it up, as well as our bikes! They took our bikes into the shop and had some repairs done on them as part of our birthday present! Here's a picture of our pretty grill! Friday after I got off work, Nick and I went and bought meat to cook on our new grill!
![]() |
| A man and his Grill...... He's a good cook! |
While we were at Lowe's we got a call from Randy (my brother-in-law) saying that his girlfriend agreed to be an Everett. Below is a picture of the ring, it's a 1940's ring that she had fallen in love with and he took note! Good job brother-in-law!
![]() |
| She makes him happy! We like her lots! |
![]() | |
| My new Sister-in-law-to-be is the one beside me! Her name is Steph Dawson... for now. |
![]() |
| Introducing: Kole Matthew Ottaway |
![]() |
| He's the youngest baby I have ever held! |
Last week or something, I found out I had been nominated and won Pharmacy Technician of the Year for the district and region as well as the larger Region, including the eastern half of the USA. Crazy right! I was given these awards by the district manager in front of the staff of my store and we all got to eat my congratulations cake too! Despite the fact that this is not want I want to do with my life, I hope that employers will realize that I work hard no matter what job I am doing, so I would be a good hire!
Tomorrow morning, I have to be in downtown Detroit for my final biometrics appointment at 8am! The last stage of my immigration process before I have to renew in 10 years!




















No comments:
Post a Comment