Tuesday, June 14, 2011

www.newbaby4afriend.com

I can't even imagine how hard the wait is when you're waiting 9 months for a baby, but when you are waiting to adopt a baby it just seems like it must be harder. 1st of all you don't have a definitive timeline, and you don't have a baby growing within as a reminder, just the tug on your heart! I have this friend from Canada who lives in the USA now too. She has already been given the gift of 1 adorable little boy, and today her 2nd gift came to America to meet her! I have been reading her blog for years and the excitement is just overwhelming.

Here is a link to her blog: http://huntforrachel.blogspot.com/

here is a link to her video from when she 1st met Matthew, her 1st baby: http://vimeo.com/8615239


I'm just so stinking excited for her and her 3 boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment