From that day forward I promised you these things. I would laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I would share in your dreams, and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I would listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. I would help you when you need it, and step aside when you don't. I would remain faithful to you for better or worse, in times of sickness and health. You are my best friend and I will love and respect you always.
We've spent a lot of time dreaming about the future and the order we want to do things in, pay things off, spend money on big things etc. In the immediate future we plan on improving our lives with dental work, new glasses, an iPhone, and then onto paying off loans faster and then putting away money for a new couch and a down payment on a home. We have decided that we want to have a house before children's are brought into our world, so we have to be financially set before that happens. Therefore we'll probably have a few more days before these things happen. However since I am now full time we are heading that direction a little faster.
Nick surprised me last night when he got off work, he brought me home flowers, a kit kat because I've been craving one, and sparkling white grape juice! Twas exciting! I'm planning on making him a mint oreo milkshake for when he gets off work tonight!






No comments:
Post a Comment