Have I really been promoted? Not technically... but kind of. I got promoted to full time! The extra hours I'll be picking up will be at other clubs. I'm told I've been chosen to go to clubs, to help get them into shape. I don't know what I have done that the district manager saw the reason to add a new position just for me, but I'm grateful. So despite the fact that Pharmacy is not where I want to spend the rest of my life, getting a foot in the door as a consultant is a big deal!
I'm going to be working my butt off considering, I'm still doing everything I can to continue babies-sitting those adorable children that I love -one day a week. I've always been fighting to spend as much time as I can with my Nick, and now that time is going to be even littler. However having 2 full time incomes is going to help sooo much!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




Congratulations on the promotion. You never know where it may lead and new contacts you will make.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, you have been waiting for this, for sometime. I can't imagine the joy you feel!!
ReplyDelete