Thursday, January 23, 2014

www.Lily'sQuirks.com


Lily.
Love that thing.

I believe this post is inspired by this video. If you haven't watched it and you love cat's you must!

Love that she runs to greet me at the door EVERY time I come home.
*even if she's sound asleep on the bed




Love that she joins me in the bathroom every time I "sit down".
*even if she's sound asleep in the living room

Love that when I scratch her, she "make's muffin's" or "kneads the ground".

Love that she drinks out of the bathtub drain 20 times a day.
*don't love that her head is ALWAYS wet.

Love that she "headbutt's" us constantly.

Love that she jumps onto Nick's chair 3 seconds after he stands up. EVERY TIME.

Love that as soon as you sit down anywhere she'll jump into your lap.

Love her curiousity.
She was like this 10 seconds after we made the couch bed for the first time....

Love her adventurous spirit.

Love that when your hand dangles she'll run to it either for a scratch or thinking you have treats for her.
Love that she loves laying in the sun.

Love when I'm sitting at my desk and she jumps up in my lap.

Love that she  scratches her face on anything with texture, especially suitcases, cardboard and baskets.

Love that she stands by her food and meow's when she's hungry, but will only eat "fresh" dry food.

Love that if we leave her alone for a whole day or more, she rations her food and chows down the second we walk in the door!

Love her coming to bed with us, cuddling for a few minutes and leaving to eat, but always comes right back!

Love that she sleeps on my neck.

Love her pink nose.

Love that her markings are symmetrical.

Love that when you are in the kitchen so is she.

Love that when you open a can of anything she thinks it should be for her.

Love that she's super cuddly in the morning before she's fed, because she wants food.

She can never get enough scratching. Never. EVER.

Love when she lays her head down completely on her paws while sitting.

Love that if it's too bright she cover's her eyes!!

Love that she lays on her back with her legs up in the air.



Love that she's playful...
*wish I was a morning person too.

Love that when you're cuddling on the couch holding her and she wants out from under your arms she usually get's out but lays right back down in the same spot.
*she just doesn't like being trapped.

When I asked Nick what he loves about Lily his reply was "What don't I love about Lily?"
 
 He loves that she's cuddly and playful.

He loves that when he "attacks" her with his foot, she will bite it and when she's had enough she gets up quickly, runs 2 feet away and plops down with a thud.

He loves when she bites the palm of her paw's and spreads her toes out.

He loves that she sleeps on his side of the bed in the day.

She'd rather be beside you than anywhere else!

He loves blowing on her ear and making it twitch.



Love that she is extremely friendly with any adult that walks through our door, I mean she'll sit on their laps within minutes! 

Love that she likes go to the Kitty Sitters, and is happy to come back home too!





























SHE wants to be center of attention!





No comments:

Post a Comment