We had a sleepover this weekend with Nicks parents. They arrived Saturday and we went to Sam's Club, shopped around and got samples! We also treated them to a Sams hot dog!! Then we played Krokenol all afternoon until we were ready to go back out to eat. We went to Damon's for dinner and I have never been there. It was really cool, a sports restaurant that had a whole wall of HUGE TV's. The floor of the place were layered like a theater! Then we rented the movie Despicable Me, and fell asleep! Sunday morning we went to church, where it was an interesting morning! Our intern pastor's father had passed away, so we ended up having the Deaf Ministry pastor which was interesting but his sermon was very powerful! The weekend was great, the snow that ended it was a lot.
I was ridiculously excited to find out that Les Miserables is coming to Detroit. I immediately began the process of figuring out how I was going to get tickets! As a birthday present, I will be crying in my seat at the Fisher Theater an April Fool's day!
Great Weekend!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment