Sunday, February 13, 2011

www.valentinesday2006-2011.com

This will be our 4th Valentines day together. I think....

The first one was particularly nice... we have been dating for 3 months and I talked him into buying tickets to the Piston's game through his dorm RD. He also bought me the Richard Hamilton Piston's Jersey! We went with Adam/Cheryl & Chris/Kd. That night after the game, about 1am on the morning of the 15th - we had our 1st kiss.



Our 2nd Valentines day, we had passed the next milestone in our relationship of the saying of "I love you" 3 months earlier after 1 year of dating. We were busy and poor, so we unconventionally had a date in the SAU Library... we took over a study room on the 3rd floor and watched I believe Newsies on my laptop... we hooked up speakers and everything. We ate cougar den food for dinner and spoiled ourselves with coffee from the Sacred Grounds (Starbucks) in the Library. We also babysat Hailey Rae Pollak for a night so that Nich & Jennie could have a night out with out their baby, and me and my Babe got to hang out with the CUTEST girl in the world!



Our Third Valentines Day is documented here: but the nutshell version is 3 roses, swept off feet, a night at the theater.... check it out. 

Our 4th Valentines day was our first as a married couple... here's a link to last years Valentines Day, which in a nutshell was Olympics in Canada, 1 small box of chocolates shared, yoga & chinese food.

Our second is tomorrow... but we are both working so we've kindof sort of celebrated over the weekend. I made this cake..... 

Friday night we went to dinner at the church we've been going to. It was a mexican themed dinner that the funds went to 3 of the college mission projects.


- Leftovers that we got to bring home! I loved the spicy corn! The black bean casserole was an interesting valentines dinner?


I had a crappy weekend, see post below so it hasn't been the best weekend, but our gifts to each other this year is going to be an addition to our little 2 person family.... but you'll have to wait for another week or so before we introduce the new member of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment