Lord,
Today I'm asking you for a few things. They're pretty selfish of me but I want to see my friends happy. Could you please introduce Carrie and Jaspreet to their future husbands?
For Carrie, I pray that her man be a strong Christian, one that is confident in who he is, but can live with a creative professional. I pray that he might have a heart of gold, that has an interest in ministry. He must be willing to love Carrie to the moon and back! She is soo special and needs someone to take care of her and who will teach her to let herself be taken care of.
For Jaspreet, I pray that you would choose an Indian boy who loves you, who is willing to befriend Jaspreet and show her your Goodness! Lord, so is already open to the idea of you because she hangs out with us, a bunch of Jesus lovers, despite the religion that her nationality supports. I pray that he might be good looking, I know she would love it if he made money but I don't think that is necessary! If he loved her like crazy she would learn to live without all the "bling" she thinks she wants.
For my friend Karen, Lord I pray for a safe delivery of her baby girl! I pray that it is easy and that she is a good baby who sleeps well and isn't colicy.
For another friend, I pray that you would ready her womb for a baby to live there for 9 months. She is so faithful to You, and all she wants to do is raise a child to love You!
Lord you know the desires of my friends hearts, I'd love to see some of these desires come true!
Thank you for all are doing in mine and my husbands life.
Let It Be So.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment