So yesterday I had the day off. The whole day off. I was soo productive! I got groceries, I got my oil changed, I cleaned up our bedroom, I cleaned the bathroom and then I got creative! I have been looking at my clothing rack dryer trying to figure out what to do with it. We now have a dryer so we don't have to use it anymore but I want to keep it in case we ever need it. I finally figured out how to make it useful and I love it! It turned out soo cool and totally useable!
 |
| Three shelves all being used freeing up soo much space in my pantry. |
 |
| Hanging our Cereal from a clothes line with clothes pin saves space on the shelves. It also keeps them fresher! Make sure you label everything- I even have oatmeal, and bread crumbs hanging in a bag too! Date them so you know they're fresh. |
 |
| The 2nd shelf has items hanging from it too! Smaller, lighter items like rubber bands, twist ties, "box tops", coolaid etc. |
 |
| The shelves are made out of poles so I had to lay the boxes down it totally worked and then with the top part I used the divided space to set other boxes between. I can see what they are and they won't fall anywhere. |
 |
| I put all our pudding cups, applesauce, and jello in a basket! |
|
 |
| I put all these small baking items in 1 basket also. |
 |
| I also bought a bunch of green binders for .60 cents each and am organizing all the papers... menu's, pay stubs, bills, etc. |
You have a dryer?? Your apartment allows that?
ReplyDelete