Sunday, April 1, 2012

www.RandomUpdate.com

Lily got new food, the top of her container is still old food, the colourful ones are the new food. She has been begging us to open the container and always stands up on it to eat off the top! She'd rather do that than eat out of her bowl!


Speaking of gorgeous weather, Lily has been loving it!!!

Today was so hot and wonderful, but with heat comes sunburns! My burn looks ridiculous! Tomorrow it is supposed to snow again.... just crazy!

A couple days ago it was so hot and dry that we had several forest fires.... this was our view out of our front door of the smoke over the city on Monday. Below is a picture of the footage on the news. The fire is still going, I just heard, but under control! Tomorrow the snow should put an end to it. 27 homes were destroyed and 2-3 people were killed. So sad. We used to live in Tornado alley and now we have forest fires... craziness.
I see groundhogs/prairie dogs every morning on my to the Aurora store, but Friday when I left I saw this cute bunny! He was hanging out under my car when I got off work! Just in time for Easter!!

Last weekend, I think, we went to Washington Park by Denver University with Tara and Ryan for a BBQ! It was a great time, good food and we got to see their apartment too! 

I have recently started jogging! I want to get in better shape and it would be great to be able to run with my husband. I have gone out 3 times so far, and jogged/walked for about 30 mins each time. I'm slowly working my way up! My mother in law gave me an early birthday present: these awesome work out clothes! I just go the pants yesterday, and I got that green shirt and a matching brown one a couple weeks ago! Just wearing them makes me want to exercise!

Speaking of Easter, this Sunday was Palm Sunday and we sang 2 choir songs! We got to wear our robes this week! How cute are we!?
I've been working on lots of reading and just started watching the DVD's for my new job so that's been fun! Yippy! I plan on posting soon a more accurate and detailed description of my job, using phrases and material from my readings!

Tonight we went out with Tara and Ryan again to The Cherry Cricket in Denver. It's a restaurant that we were told had amazing burgers! They were good and we got a piece of chocolate cake too!! We went out to celebrate my new job! Yeah!!!

1 comment: