Saturday, March 31, 2012

www.the4yearDrought.IsOver.com

4 years! 4 years!!! Remember a couple weeks ago THIS post? That was 1 month ago tomorrow.... and now I can finally say that 4 years after starting to look for a job using my degree that I have finally been hired! I'm now a Restaurant Marketing Director for the Chick-fil-A at C-470 and Kipling.

Thursday morning, I was offered the position and didn't hesitate at all to accept the job. I gave my 2 weeks notice at work that day, and my last day at Sam's Club will be Friday the 13th.

That seems to be a trend this year by the way! We moved from Michigan on Jan. Friday the 13th!  It's a great date to start a new life! Woot!! 

Here is a picture of the cow! Which is something I'm going to get to do, go to local events, parades, school spirit nights etc with the cow! Even possibly "local" Denver Bronco's games! (team of Peyten Manning- used to be Tebow....) 


Here is a picture of my new boss and her husband and adorable little girl!


And here is a picture of the girl who is the current Marketing Director,  who is going to train me and then leave the job in my hands. Her husband is also the Student Body President at Denver Seminary!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just heard a great sermon on believing God for your dreams and visions. Sometimes, it takes longer than what we hope for, but if we are persistent, faithful and trustful, God will carry out our dreams, better than what we imagined! Blessing for you friend, as you move forward.

    ReplyDelete