Sunday, March 18, 2012

www.spoilBrittneyDay.com

Today was great. After the really early morning that is. I had to get up for a mandatory meeting at work that started at 7:30am. That means I had to leave for work at 7. Toooo early. I got home after the 2 hour meeting, and went straight to bed. I was awoken by by husband at noon with a plate of ham and egg and a lemon poppy seed mini muffin.
  He did really good making over-easy eggs!
Yesterday, we grilled and Lily loved the bacon... and it's not the first time she has begged for bacon. Then this morning she begged for ham!

Then this afternoon we bought a Wii!

And that is why I'm blogging right now. We bought the Wii so that we could watch Netflix from that instead of my laptop. Now I'll have more availability to job search... and blog.  We're also excited to do some other games and such on the Wii.

Yesterday, we had plans to hang out with Justin and Justine again! I really like those two. We got there and played tennis with them. That was fun. We warned them that we weren't good and she said they weren't either. But we're pretty sure that she was holding back!  It was seriously fun though! We ate nacho's on their patio, and Wii bowled and Wii golfed. and ate nacho's in their living room.

Pretty much it was a fun day and a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. The Wii is so fun! I am glad you got one! We used to have netflix too! Do you guys have cable? We try and rent a lot of movies/tvs shows from the library!

    ReplyDelete