It was great to see some of my friends from school that I don't see nearly enough anymore!
Here are some pics of the day.
That baby Drew and I
Thats my mom spinning/dancing with Hailey - she's just soo darn cute!
Mmm the delish huge cookies!
The wonderful food Mel had so much fun making!
After we met my brother and dad at Nick and my house to drop off some stuff!! Then we hung out with Nick for a bit in between him doing homework. Then my brother, parents and I went out to dinner at Bob Evans... again I almost got to go to Olive Garden, but due to proms and graduations happening this past weekend it was PACKED in there.... sad.
I will get to an Olive Garden soon - even if it has to be when Nick and I go on vacation!!!




aww i didnt lookat ur blog til now...you put a pic of drew and you on here :) your shower was so nice!
ReplyDelete