Do you have a favourite number??? My favourite number is 23 and yesterday I turned 23 - which means I've been alive for 8396 days! I am now in my 24th year, which I believe is going to be an amazing year!!!
Lemme tell you about the weekend in which this blessed event occured.
Friday night I got home from work and Kassy was over.... her and Jennie were watching a movie and after the movie Jennie and I had a good heart to heart talk about something.... We're going to miss those!!!
Saturday I had the day off work - Jennie was down many volunteers for food pantry so guess what I did. I went and helped... we served 201 families. I was in charge of "registration". After food pantry we went to Kroger and Big Lots - both places I had never been to before. At Big Lots Jennie bought a desk that matches the rest of their furniture in their house.... and we spent the afternoon attempting to put it together outside!! We eventually gave up!! Nick came after winning his tournament AGAIN around dinner time, and thus began a very relaxing weekend with my Nick! I don't even remember what we did, I think we watched a movie or TV or something..... Nich got home late and we decided to finish the desk and so a bit after midnight we were done... Jennie and my Nick each asleep on the couches!
Thats how my birthday began - totally different from last years birthday - when Nick and I had gone for a walk - he had given me the smallest most expensive birthday gift ever! Oh and he asked me a pretty important question too, which I said yes to obviously!
Sunday morning I woke up to a birthday cake made by Jennie and Hailey. Hailey said that she should say "Surprise" which she did and it was sooo cute.
We went to church where is was Pastor Phil's birthday too! After church we had cheeseburgers and corn on the cob for lunch. I ate 1.5 c-burgs, 1 cob, and some fries.... I was hungry... Then since it was Sunday afternoon and the best thing to do on a Sunday afternoon is take a nap, thats what we did... while watching Fresh Prince. Thats what Nick got me for my birthday the 1st 2 seasons - so now we have 3!
When we were first dating we watched that TV show whenever we were at his house! I learned the song then, and I feel like its "our TV show". I'm soo excited to watch them in order!!
That is pretty much the extent of the day, we watched House too, and Role Models.... Carrie called me to wish me a happy birthday! Both Nicks parents called to wish me a happy Birthday! I called my parents - whoops I just realized I don't think I talked to my dad... how sad..... I also opened my gift from Nick's parents! A gift card to one of my favourite clothing stores!!! Can't wait to go pick something out!!
We had 2 different plans for the day/for Nicks day and neither of them, have we done yet. However we still plan to do them.... Olive Garden on Tuesday and TGI Fridays when we're in Tennessee hopefully! I should look into that....
Lemme tell you about the weekend in which this blessed event occured.
Friday night I got home from work and Kassy was over.... her and Jennie were watching a movie and after the movie Jennie and I had a good heart to heart talk about something.... We're going to miss those!!!
Saturday I had the day off work - Jennie was down many volunteers for food pantry so guess what I did. I went and helped... we served 201 families. I was in charge of "registration". After food pantry we went to Kroger and Big Lots - both places I had never been to before. At Big Lots Jennie bought a desk that matches the rest of their furniture in their house.... and we spent the afternoon attempting to put it together outside!! We eventually gave up!! Nick came after winning his tournament AGAIN around dinner time, and thus began a very relaxing weekend with my Nick! I don't even remember what we did, I think we watched a movie or TV or something..... Nich got home late and we decided to finish the desk and so a bit after midnight we were done... Jennie and my Nick each asleep on the couches!
Thats how my birthday began - totally different from last years birthday - when Nick and I had gone for a walk - he had given me the smallest most expensive birthday gift ever! Oh and he asked me a pretty important question too, which I said yes to obviously!
Sunday morning I woke up to a birthday cake made by Jennie and Hailey. Hailey said that she should say "Surprise" which she did and it was sooo cute.
We went to church where is was Pastor Phil's birthday too! After church we had cheeseburgers and corn on the cob for lunch. I ate 1.5 c-burgs, 1 cob, and some fries.... I was hungry... Then since it was Sunday afternoon and the best thing to do on a Sunday afternoon is take a nap, thats what we did... while watching Fresh Prince. Thats what Nick got me for my birthday the 1st 2 seasons - so now we have 3!When we were first dating we watched that TV show whenever we were at his house! I learned the song then, and I feel like its "our TV show". I'm soo excited to watch them in order!!
That is pretty much the extent of the day, we watched House too, and Role Models.... Carrie called me to wish me a happy birthday! Both Nicks parents called to wish me a happy Birthday! I called my parents - whoops I just realized I don't think I talked to my dad... how sad..... I also opened my gift from Nick's parents! A gift card to one of my favourite clothing stores!!! Can't wait to go pick something out!!
We had 2 different plans for the day/for Nicks day and neither of them, have we done yet. However we still plan to do them.... Olive Garden on Tuesday and TGI Fridays when we're in Tennessee hopefully! I should look into that....




No comments:
Post a Comment