Thursday, May 7, 2009

www.EventfulDay.com

.....and it's only lunch!

Jackson has had a new hotel being built for the last couple months by Meijers... well this morning at about 2am it started to burn to the ground - check out this link for more information: http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2009/05/early_morning_fire_rips_throug.html

and: http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2009/05/owner_says_he_will_rebuild_jac.html


Then My mom told me more news! ----- The Wheels Inn - is closing..... so sad... more information here: http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2009/05/07/9378111-sun.html

Then Exciting news - I got the Internet/TV/Phone hooked up for Nick and I!! I'm excited about that - we have our own land line -with unlimited calling to Canada so I can call home!!!! 517-536-0114. (address: 212 Nottawa Sepee, Napoleon, MI, 49261)

I'm still sick! 3 weeks almost!!!

Very excited about this weekend - barely staying in my skin!

Oh and this morning on my way to work I was filled with "I'm in Love, I'm in Love and I don't care who knows it" feelings.......

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment