Wednesday, May 13, 2009

www.ExhaustedAlready.com

This is an interesting time of my life....
I'm exhausted and excited. I've spent every morning this week and for the remainer of the week moving stuff into the new house. Its starting to look more homey with all my stuff in it, but I'm a bit sad that at this point I've done all the work without Nick. Due to finals, Nick has focused all of his energy and brain power on that, and hasn't packed a thing in his room or even been out to to the house other than the 1 time he looked at it.

Jennie helped yesterday and that was wonderful! Hailey and Jennie came over and helped unpack and wash the new stuff! She brought a load over in her car too! I'm getting close to having all the stuff I already own and all of the gifts we've been given in the house. Hailey watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and didn't want to leave.


Tomorrow morning early the cable/internet guy is coming... today the phone guy came. After I get off work tomorrow night at 9:00 I will be a free and very tired woman! Friday begins another exhausting day....
My parents are going to get here about 10:00am and start unloading big furniture pieces from home. I'm already not looking forward to the move out of this house... as much as I do want to move somewhere that is permanent..... with a permanent job in a city that we plan on staying in forever.
Anyhoo that should be fun and exhausting - Nick will be there to help as can Michael I hope... some of that stuff will be very heavy. Then we are off to go pack Michaels stuff in the trailer that we empty at the house. We have to pack up Nicks stuff too and a couch and a lazy boy chair....

Now I realize that I could go on and on about what is going to happen, but then I wouldn't have anything to write about after it happens... sometimes it just makes it easier to process in my brain if its all typed out.... but it is - on my 4 page "to do list".

I'm thinking I'll nap in my half hour between works today!! I think thats a great idea... although I want to go in early enough to drop off my house key to have a copy made for Nick.... I hope they can have it done by the time I get off work tonight at 9 - but I have no idea how long that stuff takes....

No comments:

Post a Comment