Thursday, November 5, 2009

www.FeelingOld.com

I saw my name written in the program for the Dedication of Michindoh Conference center which has been given to SAU. The String Ensemble played 2 selections. We got a lot of compliments and dinner was fantastic.

Anyways it said Brittney Everett (Class of 2008). I felt old. Then I rode back to SAU in the party bus. They passengers were all freshman, or just goofball college students.... there was dancing, there was lights flashing, there was singing... a couple of the girls were looking at my wedding book and they thought I was soo cool since I was married!!

It felt weird to feel old. Then work today megally sucked which is what happens when you are old.

However I talked to someone tonight who I feel was put in a place to get a chance to talk to so hopefully life will proceed due to the conversation I had with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment