I feel like a new woman - therefore a new background! I found this one at Hot Bliggity Blog!!
So I have a new old computer. It is the exact same model as my old one, so its just as old but not nearly as used! The screen is clean and really bright, the keys all work and the letters aren't rubbing off. The little red dot in the middle is clean and looks red still (instead of burgandy due to the dirt in the little grooves). My hard drive is in the computer so I don't even have to set up the computer the way I like it because its all the same!
Next I got my hair cut! Except it looks the same length, but styled! She trimmed very little off the bottom, but layered it all cute, and thinned it a bit, and gave me a cute little bang. Right now its still the straight straightness that comes from the really awesome professional hair straighteners so I'm loving it!!!! Woot!!

Thats all.
So I have a new old computer. It is the exact same model as my old one, so its just as old but not nearly as used! The screen is clean and really bright, the keys all work and the letters aren't rubbing off. The little red dot in the middle is clean and looks red still (instead of burgandy due to the dirt in the little grooves). My hard drive is in the computer so I don't even have to set up the computer the way I like it because its all the same!
Next I got my hair cut! Except it looks the same length, but styled! She trimmed very little off the bottom, but layered it all cute, and thinned it a bit, and gave me a cute little bang. Right now its still the straight straightness that comes from the really awesome professional hair straighteners so I'm loving it!!!! Woot!!

Thats all.




cute :)
ReplyDeleteLove your hair! You might want to change the color of text on your blog...I couldn't see the link to leave a comment! :)
ReplyDelete