Wednesday, October 6, 2010

www.aFosterWedding.com

This past weekend my cousin Brent got hitched! He is a really cool cousin and I am lucky to say that I am related to him! He is an incredible photographer who at a young age, was hired by some of the largest newspapers in Canada, and then hired by the LA Times who won in a fight for him with one of those New York ones.....  He worked for them for about a year, before deciding to freelance instead. Moved himself to India, then got bored there, so he moved to Rwanda and who knows where else! However on one of his trips home, he was doing a piece on his hometown and how they were coping with the recession for the National Geographic and fell in love with a girl named Tammy! She has a little girl named Dailiah (I hope I spelled that right!) Here are a few pictures from their small but oh so unique wedding in Wallaceburg.
The wedding was supposed to be in a park but it rained.... so they made due... This picture was taken during the "willow tree ceremony" in which they were supposed to braid willow branches from the tree in the park as a symbol of the 3 of them becoming a family.
Brent's groomsman - that tall one is his really cool brother, who lives in Alberta so it was great to see him!
The happy parent's of the groom!!! My Aunt Brenda & Uncle Steve!
Brent changed the words to the song "I Wanna Grow Old With You" - made it really personal - all about their relationship - it was sooo cute! I have never seen him sooo happy!!!
These are my moms's goofy brothers! I'm love them! I truely wish we got to see more of that one in the middle though! We need to have more family weddings!
That is us.
This is my mom and all of her siblings!!! A rare occasion for them to all be together!
This was their first dance! Dailiah couldn't help but join in! They did get a little time just the 2 of them!
This is my twin cousin's wives.... I haven't really ever spent any "hang out" time with them, but they were a little drunk so their guards were down and we had a lot of fun wiht the bubbles and throwing all the bags of coloured sugar! Terry and Linzy were in on this too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I thought this cousin lived in Manitoba not Alberta.

    ReplyDelete