There is 1 thing that a girl always looks forward to and that is a girl-ly sleepover! Wednesday night that came true for the first time in a long time!!! Carrie had some time off of work and came to visit me! We went and picked up Melissa in Jackson and then came back to Ann Arbor for some girl - hang out time! On the way to Jackson we concluded something was wrong with my car.... but it made it there and back, I just now need to take it to a shop and get it fixed.... not fun! Anyways we went to:
BigB's for coffee / carmel apple cidar
Target
Panera Bread
Art Van
The Mall (for like 4 hours!)
Pottery Barn
H&M (I found a plain black turtleneck finally - for 9.95!)
Forever 21
Chico's
Bath & Body Works
and more
The Library
Olive Garden
We played Scattegories for several hours! Love that game!! We were up til about 3am!
Talked, drank earl grey teas... something London... you just had it with Carrie and she attempted to make it for us....
We had a lot of fun, it was great times together.... we picked up Chinese food for Nick...... Carrie brought an air mattress so her and Meliss slept on that in the living room and I slept of the couch beside them....
Carrie and Melissa left for Melissa's about 6pm... for another night of hanging out, but I had to work Friday am 9-1:30 then left for Ohio... so I stayed here. Nick and I took a nap at 8:44-12:44......... cuz he had to work from 3am-3pm.... a downright AWFUL Shift.... but his boss got him a Turkey Dinner, since the office was having a Thanksgiving dinner!!! That was nice of him....
I took Nicks car to get his oil changed, and they told me he has the wrong fluid in his coolant tank.... so we gotta figure out if that's true or if they are just trying to make money off me... then I drove to Ohio arriving around 6:15. We had a lazy night, hung out & ate pizza with Ross & Clare .... MomE and I went to the store to buy Nick a shirt because he didn't like any of his other choices....... we did professional family photo's the following day!! It was really fun and I can hardly wait to see them!!! I love being included is someone else's family photo, I mean I'm in the family now, but it's my first time in someone else's family photo...!!! We then went out to dinner at Marie's and I got the yummy delicious Chicken Alfredo!!! Other than that, we watched a lot of NCIS.... After a home made breakfast we left this morning to come back to Michigan....
......and I got all dressed up in my PJ's for only 1 batch of 4 trick-or-treaters. Ooh I had 1 other trick-or-treater, he was tall, skinny, and dressed as a Canadian. He brought me goodies (my new visa card & Christmas earrings) as well as wanted me to go with him to Cabela's in case he needed my citizenship in order to get a gun. He failed because he needs to find an exporter willing to ship the gun across the border for him first......
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment