I have been working on a song list of all those songs that you just can't help but crank the radio and sing your little heart out! Here is my list so far!! Those are all linked to a youtube video of the song! Click on anything you'd like to hear!
Above All Else - Vicki Beeching
All for Love
All To Jesus I Surrender
Amazing Grace – My Chains are Gone
Amazing Love
And Can It Be?
Arise, My Love
At the Cross
At the Cross
At the Cross, At the Cross
Be Though My Vision
Before the Thrown of God Above
Behold the Lamb
Come Just As You Are
Come Let Us Worship and Bow Down
Emmanuel – Chris Tomlin
Everlasting God - lincoln brewster
Family of God (4:50ish)
From the Inside Out
Give Me Jesus
Give Me One Pure and Holy Passion
Give Us Clean Hands – Chris Tomlin
Glory In the Highest – Chris Tomlin
God of This City – Chris Tomlin
Glory To God - Fee
Grace Alone
Great is Thy Faithfulness by Lincoln Brewster
He Know’s my Name (I have a Maker)
Holy Holy Holy
Hosanna – Paul Baloche
How Deep the Fathers Love for Us
I can Only Imagine
I Exalt Thee
I Love You Lord
I Stand Amazed by Chris Tomlin
I Stand in Awe
In Christ Alone
In Christ Alone
Jesus Lover Of My Soul (It's All About You)
Jesus Lover Of My Soul
Just As I Am
Lead me to the Cross
Lead me to Gethsemane
Let the Peace of God Reign
Majesty
Majesty
Make a joyful noise- david crowder band
My Glorious Chris Tomlin
My Jesus I Love Thee/Tis So Sweet
My Tribute Medley by Israel Houghton
Nothing But the Blood - Gaithers
Nothing But the Blood – Matt Redman
Oh How I love Jesus
Old Rugged Cross
Power of the Cross
Redeemed
Revelation Song by Kari Jobe
Sanctuary
Soon and Very Soon
Spirit of the Living God
Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus
Take My Life – Chris Tomlin
The Stand
There is A Fountain
Trust and Obey
Unfailing Love – Chris Tomlin
What A Friend We Have in Jesus
What The Lord has done for me
Worthy is the Lamb – Thank You for the Cross
You Are My All in All
Your Grace Still Amazes Me
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




GREAT list!!!
ReplyDeletewow u linjked all these? is that a process?? well cool!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDelete