Wednesday, February 22, 2012

www.waiting.com

And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you.

~ Psalm 39:7

Have you ever waited for something for so long? And not even known what you're waiting for?

I mean when you mom tells you that you have to wait until after dinner to eat dessert, it's a brutal wait but at least you know what the end result is..... something sweet and delicious!

Waiting for something for 4 years, not knowing how many courses dinner is going to be and not know what the dessert is going to be is just torturous.

I know that God has a plan, and I know that he wants what is best for me, but man it is hard.

This last couple weeks I have spent a lot of time, 1Thessilonians 5:17-ing, attempting to place all my hope and trust in Him. It's hard, I've been hurt before.....

1 comment:

  1. I can identify with this. I feel like I have been waiting for years, for a school social work job.. I feel like I have worked so hard and yet, it seems like the world is against me. I keep praying for a break through. I know God is with us both. He didn't lead us to fail. Everything happens for a reason and their is a time for every season. He knows what is best for us and that is so hard. I pray that we both find peace! Prayers for you as you walk through this..

    ReplyDelete