Friday, September 21, 2012

www.Blessed2BlivingHERE.com

This is a post I wanted to write a couple days ago... just about how cool the area is that I live in... It's beauty just amazes me and the stuff that I live by is so cool! 

  1. I'm about 15 from being in Down Town Denver and the Cheesecake Factory
  2. I live 10 mins from an Ikea
  3. 8 mins from Indoor Sky Diving
  4. 30 Seconds from a Gorgeous Golf Course and surrounded by about 4 more in a 10 mile radius
  5. 7 minutes bike ride from the gorgeous campus of  Denver Seminary full of beautiful people.
  6. 30 seconds from a trail along a river with beautiful sites and wild animals.
  7. 3 seconds away from a baseball diamond that has those bright lights that light up the field at night
  8. I can see Pike's Peak Colorado Spring's tallest mountain as I pull out of the apartment complex I live in.
  9. Several beautiful ponds within 2 mins walk...
  10. ooh and did I mention all the other amazing mountains that I face when driving home or going to church!
  11. Canadian Geese who live at the Golf Course Across the Street!
Denver Seminary: School is back in session and this is my favourite time to be on a campus! Everyone is excited and new and spending time outside enjoying God's beautiful earth!

This picture explains the 1 negative thing about living in CO. It's soo dry here that whenever it rains it's the opposite of a car wash! It makes your car soo dirty. It's hard to keep your car clean here which is why there are sooo many car washes in the area.

Gorgeous right?

So Peaceful!

So many ducks and geese around here!


So cool!


So many ducks!
I can see this golf course from my patio!
we live where the red circle is... so we have 3 lakes really close and 1 baseball diamond and the golf course/tennis building and 2 soccer/lacrosse/Frisbee fields.

Gorgeous and unique flowers!

Gorgeous flowers everywhere around me!


Some of the Coolest Skies.... I'm almost taking pictures of the sky here!

Some of the coolest Rain!

The one thing I really wish was closer than 9 hours away.... Tim Horton's.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoy where you live! It looks like a wonderful place to live!

    ReplyDelete