Last night was the only night in a 2 week period where I didn't have to be ANYWHERE! I could just stay home and relax and catch up on laundry and dishes etc.
I stopped at the Grocery Store on the way home to pick up some coffee creamer for an event tonight, and a few other items. Then I ended up going into full grocery mode because I realized we have no food in the house, and I don't have any spare time to cook food. While in the canned soup aisle a friend from church "accidentally" bumped in to me.
We got to talking and she told me her oldest daughter was sick, but because daddy and older brother were out of town, she had to watch her baby brother since mom was at work. (They're home schooled so she didn't have to stay home from school). Mom was supposed to go to ensemble practice at church and was feeling guilty about leaving the baby with the sick daughter again for the whole evening so I suggested she drop him off at our place!! I'm in love with this child! They bring him to choir regularly because they're all in the choir!!
I don't babysit, I photoshoot! Here are some of the adorable pictures I took of this adorable child!!
 |
| ^This picture is my favourite!!! |
 |
| ^This picture is his mom's favourite!!! |
I just talked with my mom and she suggested that I take a picture of all the kids like this, because they have gorgeous eyelashes... and then I'm thinking I'll kidnap the oldest and have some girl time. We'll go pick out frames for the pictures,or a collage frame, I will have printed them (in B&W?) and then it can be from all the kids for mom for Christmas!!
 |
| I'm not sure why I found this sooo adorable but I did! |
 |
| He kind of fell in love with Nick! |
 |
| Nick was hiding out in the bedroom with the door shut "working on a paper" and he kept going over there and knocking on the door until Nick would come out to play! |
 |
| He loved Lily... Lily did not love him. |
 |
| cutest kid ever right? |
It was an easy night because he's such a good kid! We played with this ^ toy for like 20 minutes straight! And I was home, so at least I was home, and not out another night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment