Thursday, December 12, 2013

www.MyBestFriendIsSoCOOOL.com

Can I just brag for a moment about my best friend??? Do you mind? She's sooo cool!
She and I have known each other pretty much our entire lives, but really became good friends in grade 9 when we both chose to go to CCI, the artsier academicer high school.
Us at CCI
At this point the girl had already lost her mom to cancer, and was taking care of her dad and brother. When I wanted to complain about homework, I would remember she also had to cook and clean on top of her homework. My admiration and love grew for this girl!!

Now, yikes, 13 years later she's my best friend and though we're separated by borders and many miles & kilometers, I can't help but brag about how well she's done in life! She's survived cancer - a pretty mean cancer too, learned to walk on a new knee, lost a tone of weight by exercising and eating healthy, had the highest internship Canada offers in Interior Design working for the PARLIAMENT Buildings in Ottawa! She then worked for an Interior Design company and had several of her own projects including a restaurant and a nursing home! Now she's moved really far away from her family and friends (which I know a thing about) and is working for a new company... If you think my bragging is impressive read this that her company put on their website:

http://www.bigsteelbox.com/modular-buildings-workforce-housing/connect/welcome-our-newest-
team-member-carrie-dawson-design-specialist/



Here are a million photo's out of billions of options of me and this girl whom I love so much.... for a  gorgeous more recent one, click on that link above!!




Carrie in Honduras!
Oooh did I mention she also gave up a year of her life to do a missions trip around the world!!! Sadly God had other plans and she had to come home with a non cancerous tumor, and a gull bladder that both needed to be taken out!!

Carrie in Honduras

She's soooo cool she even has her own Life-sized Cardboard Cut Out!!



I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment