Thursday, December 19, 2013

www.Mariah&HaleysChristmaConcert.com

10 people showed up to choir..... instead of, you know 60....  so poor Rebecca has to re-plan the entire service, because we were planning to sing 2 new songs.  However the 10 of us chatted a bit and then prayed for our church because we can feel the spiritual warfare..... and then I walked up to her and said GO NOW!!!!!

Mariah's school had a Christmas concert and Rebecca had already missed 2 of her events, and Mariah really wanted her mom there.... she hesitated, the event started at 7pm and it was already like 7:25pm... but I said the Hallelujah Chorus would be last so at least she'd see that (which both Haley and Mariah were singing in). Rebecca was like "you're right", picked up her books and walked out. I was sooo proud of her! I got in my car and drove there too!!!! We got to hear 2.5 songs....  but it meant the world to Mariah that her mom got there!!!!!














Doesn't she look impressed?




Doesn't this boy in the full suit look like Landon all grown up?

No comments:

Post a Comment