Sunday, June 29, 2008

All of my days are held in your hands, crafted into Your perfect plan.

Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure, all of my days are held in your hands,
crafted into your perfect plan

You gently call me into your presence
guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through Your eyes
I'm captured by Your holy calling Set me apart,
I know you're drawing me to yourself
Lead me Lord I pray

Take me, mold me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand


We sang this song at church this morning and I truely sang it as a prayer. I crawled into bed after posting last night and Dana and I started talking - we never stopped. Sleep never happened. It was a lot of fun - but now we are really tired. We went to church where the sermon was really good, and being tired made me more emotional han I needed to be. It was also of Canada Day Sunday (July 1 - Tuesday) so we sang the Canadian National Anthem. (I couldn't even look at the flag) As I'm attempting to sing this in my exhaustion I think to myself, self - this is your last Canada Day. I mean I plan on staying Canadian but by next year I'll be married to an American and living in America. Therefore if you understand you could imagine that I was bawling, my mom held me as the tears rolled down my cheeks and soaked into her shirt. After church we went out to lunch at Boston Pizza with 10 ppl. We litteraly sounded drunk, acted drunk etc. Things stopped making sense....we're far to old to act like 12 year olds at a slumber party (aged 22 & 30). However our conversations we more our age. Now we're back at my house and so tired, but my brother and mother decided to watch the first Indiana Jones movie - so we are all watching it - even Dana and I.... but I'm going to bed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment