Wednesday, July 2, 2008

www.canadaday.decorators.com

I'm sitting beside Jennie on the couch, both of us blogging as we type.



The rest of my time home was very good. Monday I slept a lot to catch up, and then at 4:30 my mom and I met with a wedding decorator for 2 hrs. Tuesday was possibly my last Canada Day, but we met with 2 more decorators. We liked the first one the best and she came in with the cheapest price!!! YEAH!! so we're going with her! In between the 2 appts on Tuesday my mom and I stopped in to see Mandy and Matt's apt and meet their kittens Todd and Howard. It was very stylish and very Mandy looking.

I also learned the difference in abreviations for apartment and appointment, because I guess I got ppl confused.

I stopped in to drop off weights for Mel to use, and got to see both Mel and Kevin, then I drove to SAU to hang with Nick while he was on duty - that was fun.

My blog is being stupid as it won't let me upload pictures and I'm mad because of all people to have this happen - why me??? - ok I went back in and edited this post: I learned how I'm going to have to add pictures by using another website to upload them to first!

1 comment: