Monday, July 21, 2008

www.picture.essay.com

This blog is going to be a random picture essay of my life this week.

A snipit of my wall in my bedroom.




The Rose I got from Nick for graduation - that I dried and have hanging in my room.


Picture of my sweet hair and flower.




Pictures of the construction in front of my house.


Pictures of the veiw from the Ambassador Bridge.




This one was taken beween the front and back of a moving transport truck (don't ask me how I got that).











These are pics from chillen at Mandy Ottaways apt. for tea & wii and brownies (which I ate 6 of).

This is sugar in Hailey's high chair.



..... and my favourite: a pic of me in a shirt I wore 18 yrs ago - in Kindegarden.

2 comments:

  1. ur shirt from kindergarten! classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're uploading pictures like crazy! glad it works well now! :)

    ReplyDelete