ok so here's the latest news, I've basically accepted a position working for Divine Details based out of Sarnia but for the Chatham area. Its a brides planning book based out of the Chatham area. I'll be going from business to business -up to 350 businesses by the end of August to get advertisements ready for the 2009 -6th edition.
The job is great experience in the sales area, and a great intro into the world of wedding planning which is something that I love. Also the fact that I'm a bride who is grateful for the book, gives me a great advantage to getting sales.
I HATE to leave Nick tho, but the flexibility of the hours will still allow me to come back to the States when he's not working. I'll keep my stuff at Nich and Jennie's house because the whole time I'm working for Divine Details - I'll be looking for employment in the Albion - Jackson - Battle Creek area for September.
I would love to be able to secure an awesome job so that Nick and I will have some sort of direction for after he graduates and we get married....
These are my jumbled thoughts and probably don't make sense - as I have a huge head ache right now. I'm at Nicks house in Concord, semi watching X-men 3, while he and GavGav play video games -interspersed with random neck rubs from Nick.
The upside to the new situtation is that I will be making money, I'll get to hang with my friends, hang out with Carrie when she's up for it, go to Dana's wedding w/o taking time off and still get to see Nick more than I would have if we were both living in our hometowns.
I just hate to leave him......I love him.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment