Wednesday, July 23, 2008

www.leaving.on.a.jetplane.com

Ok so I did NOT write the previous post, but I told "the author" that I would not change it. I did not tell "the author" that I wouldn't refute it!
However I am leaving on a jet plane on Friday morning. I'm going to Vancouver to be in my cousin's wedding, and then visiting some family which I am pumped about. Just my mom and I are going - I'm kindof sad that dad isn't coming tho - I mean it's his neice getting married!!

This will be my 3rd bridesmaid experience this summer so thats fun. My immediate future involves packing and getting ready for my interview!!!

I had an impromptu tea party today, ohhh which reminds me, I picked out my china that I'm going to have for the rest of my life, so if you want to buy me china for my wedding, I picked out Meridian: Platinum Wave by Noritake. -and Nick likes it too!!!





Also: I found a new song that I love dancing with dad too for my wedding. Its a waltz. He has now taught me the fox trot, the jive and the waltz... I think thats it. Him and my mom have been taking lessons for about 3 months - they are loving it!

PS. I'm eating chocolate chip cookies by the Canadian no name brand: President's Choice, which is soo good its become its own brand!

1 comment: