Last summer when Nick left my house for the one weekend that he visited - I just about fell apart, I was soo sad and didn't want him to leave. This weekend topped that. I left his house today at 2:50, when my goal was to leave at 2:30 to be home for a sit down dinner with my family. I didn't want to leave. I was on the brink of tears for about an hour-ish... and then the whole rest of the day too. Everything he said to me was wonderful, and I could barely reply because I was scared I would just burst into tears....its ridiculous really.... I told him I couldn't wait until May 24th, to which he replied a bit puzzled: I thought we were getting married the 23rd.... I just can't wait until we can just be together without having to leave each other at the end of the day, or for a job.
Anyhoo I learn more about my new job tomorrow morning in Sarnia, ON which is a few minutes from where my new size 2 wedding dress is across the border, so I'm going to pop on over there and see if the new size fits me better than the old one. I also need new flip flops so I might just see if I can find me a new pair for real cheap, as my old ones are from a grocery store for the grand price of $1.57 and I've been wearing them for 4 years.
I'm kind of scared slash excited about my new job because:
1. its only til August
2. its great experience in both sales
3. its a foot in the door into the wedding world
4. its putting crazy fun ideas into my head about a business (Mel - lets talk)
5. its a lot of responsibility
6. it offers a flexible schedule so I can still see Nick and go to Dana's wedding
7. um I think that is all my feelings
so to sum it up: (as Mel says in her blogs)
today was an emotional day for me.
(except my summary is actually a summary)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




ideas for wedding business??????:)
ReplyDelete