Thursday, July 31, 2008

www.noDeer.com

On my way back to Albion tonight - I saw ZERO deer!! the first time ever!!!

I had a 1.45 hr interview today..... met with the VP and Pres of the Dept. They said that they had 6-7 really good candidates and they were going to decide tomorrow and call that person to come in and meet the rest of the staff. Then they would call the rest on Monday. So I took off to see Nick for the first time in 2 weeks and as I knocked on the door to the house, my cell phone rang. It was Jen asking me if I was still in Spring Arbor - I said that I was in Concord. She asked if I would mind coming back to meet with all the staff.... so another half hour later for a total of 3.15hrs of interviewing I left - awaiting an official call tomorrow (I hope) letting me know I got the job. I will keep you posted!

Oh and if I get it Nick and I plan to go to Cedar Point this weekend to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment