Sunday, July 6, 2008

www.ohio4th.com








This weekend Nick and I went to his home for the July 4th Celebrations. I had remembered how much fun I had last year and couldn't wait to go again. We got there on Thursday night and watched the Bucket List with his parents, then Ross came over to hang out for a couple hours and sleep over.






Friday we went to Ming Hing for lunch, Nick's favourite chinese restaurant with Ross and Clare and then walked around the carnival, but didn't buy or do anything. After the carnival we stopped in for some delicious DQ.












I helped his mom make a red/white/blue cake for dessert.




His parents were going to a July 4th party at their best friends' and Nick and I stayed in and ordered our favourite BBQ Chicken Pizza and watched the movie Once. We both liked the movie, but Nick really liked the movie. I was told if you can passed the F-bombs its a great movie with great music.

Saturday we saw Hancock with Ross & Clare which was a great movie - Will Smith can't do a bad movie. After the movie, we went home to home made beef & noodles which is one my favourite recipe's of his mom's. Following dinner we took off to go watch the fireworks. I really wanted to go on the ferris wheel, just cuz I thot it'd be fun to go on "with Nick". But by the time we go there after waiting 16 hrs for the bathroom and playing Frisbee it was closing down. I was soo sad, so Nick got me cotton candy to make it better...... The fireworks show was about 30 mins long and sooo good. Some people say it was even better than last year. 1000's of people come even all the way from Cleveland to see these works. Nick and I both like the same kinds which I think is fun.


I brought home my scrapbooks for his parents to look at and they each looked through them together. They took their time and read every detail. The one of Nick and I is only done up to January of this year, so there is still a lot to finish but I just loved that they took in every detail. His dad even sat on the porch this morning for about 20-30 mins looking at.
Over all the weekend was wonderful and fantastic. I hate to come back to the real world of looking for jobs. Please pray that the perfect one appears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment