Sunday, December 21, 2008

www.101momentsOfLaughter.com

To celebrate the end of a 53 hour work week, Jennie and I braved the snow storm and went to Battle Creek to the Steve & Barry's where I bought 13 items for $52.00. Pretty proud of myself!

Today begin with church at the 1st Church of the Naz in Jax with the Pollak family, followed by lunch at Taco Bell, a shopping spree at a Circuit City that was going out of business, hours of fun including attempts at getting up the driveway in the ginormous snow drifts, making Ginger Bread Houses (out of Graham Crackers), Christmas Sugar cookies.... and drinking egg nogged hot chocolate!

She's going to be one hard teenager to raise cuz she's soo adorable! - its the eyes' I'm pretty sure!


This is as we were cutting out the shapes for the cookies!! The 2 of us had fun this weekend!!


Such a cute family!!!!
Looking out at the snow - isn't she adorable!!
Drinking my famous hot chocolate!

The funniest of all when while at the grocery store to buy eggs for the cookies, I yelled to Jennie - "don't worry, I've got crabs!!" I was referring to the other ingredients I was buying to make my famous Crab dip for my girls Christmas party tomorrow night! I also messed up words to night when I said the "D" on my Dong got messed up in reference to my Ding Dong bells (created in honour of Karina :o> )

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to add the guy at the store was laughing at us and told me good luck with you tonight because you were so crazy! We had lots of fun getting in the Christmas spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete