Wednesday, December 31, 2008

www.2008.com

This year began in Ohio with my boyfriend!!!! My first year no longer wishing for a boyfriend to have and to kiss at midnight! The year held my final semester of college!! getting engaged!!!! graduation from college!! 4 Friends Weddings!!!! Living in Albion with the Pollak family!!!! I came in second place in my first year in Fantasy Football, A trip to BC!! I have 2 jobs I don't like - in a bad economy!
Thats all the things - but those are BIG things!!!!!!!
Its ending with a party with the girls from College, then hanging with the Pollaks and then sneaking to Mel's house to surprise Nick and Kevin way after midnight!!!

Love you all!!! Here's to a good year of 2008 and an even better 2009!!!! (I'm getting married - so that will top all of 2008!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment