Tuesday, December 30, 2008

www.anOH-Christmas.com

Saturday evening I arrived in my second hometown for Christmas Take II & a wedding! I hung out with Nicks parents for about an hour catching up, eyeing the massivo amount of gifts wrapped under the tree, knowing that everyone else had opened their gifts already.....

I then took off over to Clare Roebucks house to celebrate with her, her last night as a Roebuck before becoming a Grismer! She had all of her bridesmaids over (+ me) and we played Would You Rather! We had a rather hilarious time, and I did pretty well for my first time playing (2nd place - Clare rightfully won)! Would You rather be a 13 year old forever or an 65 year old forever? (my answer) A 65 year old because I'd rather have lived my life and remember all the memories (look at the pictures) than be waiting for life to happen! (I got mega compliments on that one & Clare knew it was mine cuz I mentioned pictures - lol).
Clare: the night before her wedding!!! Looking Stunning!!!
After the rousing game we headed upstairs to her old bedroom and had lots of girl talk!!!! The kind of girl talk you have before a wedding!! We heard their story from beginning to present!! At one point Nick, Ross and Joe came into the house - and each of the boys went right to their women except Nick couldn't see me because he was standing right in front of me looking over my head and he said "where's mine?" I quietly said "right here!" I got a big kiss in front of everyone - cuz we hadn't seen each other in almost 2 weeks!!!!!!

After the party, I drove back to Nicks house and went to bed, while the boys were all chilling in the kitchen playing some sort of card game.
The next morning we went to church, I sat beside Clare and we kept poking each other saying "you're/I'm getting married today!!!" After church Ross came over to Nicks, we watched some Flight of the Concords on YouTube. Had brunch together! Then I opened all my gifts in front of the fam and Ross. I got spoiled way too much!!! From Grandma Goldie, I got a ton of gifts; a white shirt, one of those scented oil and stick things, a book, an egg dish thingy that I'm going to use to put my rings in when I take them off in the kitchen to bake, she also made me a Christmas stocking (everyone in the family has one)! Both Grandma's gave me money as well!!!

From his parents, they go me full length mirror which I am pumped about, a beautiful green scarf, a gorgeous watch, a green tea kettle, a new alarm clock (cuz mine was driving me crazy with the buzzzzing), a pair of PJ's which as soo comfy and cute!!!! His brother Randy got me a picture frame, which I have already filled! Nick got me a heat/massage foot bath which I have already used, an amazing Green blanket!!, House season 4 and Ghiradelli chocolates with Carmel (told me I didn't even have to share them with him!!!)


This is me saying: "Look at my pretty new watch" and Nick saying: "I think you're pretty!"

Wow I love that family!!!

After the opening of gifts, we had a Sunday afternoon nap, (NOT like the picture above...) then I woke the groom up and told him to go get married! The wedding was beautiful, Nick was the best man, the bridesmaids sang "From This Moment On" as they walked down the aisle - that was amazing!! Now each of our best friends are married!!
The reception, I sat at the head table again with my boy, the little flower girl came up to the table with a bell and rang it in front of Mr. & Mrs Grismer, and said "It's kissing time" then she took a couple steps to her right in front of us, and said "its kissing time" she went to all the couples and did that... it was sooo cute!!!!
The Soup was delicious!!!!! There was a choice between Broccoli noodle, and chili!
I enjoyed dancing with him a lot!! My favourite was probably dancing to "I Can't Help Falling In Love with You" and singing it in each other's ears while we danced!! AHHH soo romantic! Makes my heart soo happy!!! I could dance with him like that for the rest of my life!!!The Bride and I - (she's one of my bridesmaids!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment