I'm realizing all of things that will never be again....
1. New Years at home with my family watching rented movies, eating fondu
2. Breaks from school with nothing else to do
3. Hanging out with "the girls" on a random night
4. I can't just go home for the weekend anymore without planning and booking it off way in advance.
5. No more waking up Christmas morning in the house that I have grown up in all my life (after this one)
That is all I can think of this late at night, but those are pretty big ones!!
On the positive side, I trading those for:
1. New Traditions
2. Vacations with my fiance/hubby
3. Nick (except at Christmas, most of January and Spring Break)
4. Money to live off of
5. Waking up next Christmas next to my husband!!
Does it seem worth it? That I don't want to answer... I'm pretty sure when I look back once I've had Nick to myself for a while, I'll wish I had spent more time at home, and at times now I wish I was at home with my family and friends instead of working 2 jobs I don't like, but I just can't imagine not seeing my Nick very often. Especially looking ahead to the next month and a half knowing that I won't even get to see him when I get off work even if only for a few minutes, I'd much rather be at home.
To Nich & Jennie who read this: I love living with you guys and Hailey! This is just a hard transition to go thru and for most people, it hits them fast but I have to let it drag out for a year. I'm glad I have you guys to come home too, though!!
So although this wasn't profound, and not overall a happy post - it puts into words the best that I can, what a lot of my other posts have tried to convey!




No comments:
Post a Comment