Saturday, January 1, 2011

www.AnewYearsToDoList.com

1. Plan 1 date per month… either dinner, movie, or something else cool like the time we went to the arcade, or I would really love to go to a hotel room and hang out in a hot tub or something.

2. Play my violin more, I already got it out and set it in plain view so it will bother me till I pick it up! I might need to buy a new music books so I can enjoy what I’m playing.

3. Find a new job! Nick says if I get a new job making more money, then for Valentines day we can get a kitty!!!

4. Purge stuff that we don’t use, donate clothes that we don’t wear, get rid of stuff that we don’t need

5. Plan to visit my friends more often.

6. Save enough money to go on a nice vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I like your to do list... My husband wants a kitty too, however I am not budging on this one... Good luck with the cat...

    ReplyDelete