Thursday night in Ohio, we played Krokenol with his mom, and other things… then we went to Ross and Clare’s. Nick went into town to buy his new computer a matching new fancy keyboard. He had set up his new computer earlier that afternoon and was missing a cord. He also had Christmas money burning a whole in his pocket. The keyboard he bought has extra buttons that are programmable in his games and changes colours:
. Clare and I watched a movie while the boys were out shopping, we watched Bezus and Ramona it was really cute! Then the boys got back and the 4 of us watched the movie SALT. It was really good one of those movies that you have to watched every detail in order to enjoy the movie. I was the only one who had it figured out from the beginning and followed it all the way through. That is the first time ever that I didn’t have questions but was the one answering the others questions!
Friday , the last day of the year, I went shopping to spend some of my Christmas money. Nicks Grandma had given us 100 bucks so we split it and I bought me some new clothes! It was wonderful!! I haven’t bought new clothes in a long time!
That night we played Krokenol as the whole family… well minus Randy. Then Ross and Clare came over and they took over playing, Nick and Ross we partners and Clare and I were partners. The boys won…. Sad day.
Then we went to Mike’s party for New Years, but came back just in time to watch the ball drop here at home. Then we watched most of a movie, while eating chocolate fondue with fruit, marshmallows, pretzels, etc. Yummy!!
The new year began leisurely, doing whatever we wanted, I slept til noon! Nick played his stupid computer game all day, I enjoyed a HOT shower, and am now blogging. We had brunch as a family… and for dinner we’re having what is apparently and New Year Tradition that I just learned about. I didn’t know that pork and sour kraut brought good luck for the new year. Nick and I however are going to eat Chicken, not pork or sour kraut. I am looking forward to a new year, so much can happen in a year, we just don’t even know what could be in our future!
We have 1 wedding to go to, Nick is a groomsman, there could be an engagement in the future, my brother could get a police job and move out, I better find a new job, so that is exciting! And hopefully we'll get a kitty. Maybe we'll go on a cool vacation!









No comments:
Post a Comment