I know I am spoiled, as is Nick. and by no means is Christmas about material things, but I'm very thankful for all the new things we got this Christmas! (See Blog post below to read about our Christmas this year...)
Nick got me this purse! (and a green wallet to match!)
He also got me the green peridot necklace and bracelet (to match my wedding ring!)
Nick has complained a lot lately that he can't find anything in my purse
so I told him if he couldn't find his plan A, he could get me a new purse that had lots of pockets so he can find stuff! I told him it, had to be green, that way it would match black and brown!
Here's the necklace Nick got me and the 1 my parents got me! They bought the fresh water pearls on their latest cruise. They are both beautiful!
This is another bracelet that they got me on the cruise! It is made out of Tagua - it's an ivory-like nut harvested from Palm Trees, indigenous to the South American countryside
I love my new jewelry!!
My mom also got me the tea pot that goes with my China set! Last year (or for my birthday...not sure) they bought me the cream & sugar set. I said I didn't need the tea pot because I had a white tea pot already... but they got me the matching one!! It is very pretty!
(I'm gladly accepting more of my china place settings! ~Noritake Platinum Wave ~ ;o) )
(I'm gladly accepting more of my china place settings! ~Noritake Platinum Wave ~ ;o) )
This is the shirt that I got from Nick's parents, I also got a brown-ish pant suit to match! I love it!! The pants are slightly small so they are now my motivation to loose the few pounds I gained (that's I don't appreciate)!
They also got me this oh so comfy sweat suit! I love it. I have worn it almost all day every day I have had had it so far!
And this is our big gift from them! They got us a Barbecue!! Totally unexpected, totally love it!(sadly this picture on my phone is the only picture I got of it... I didn't take any pictures during Christmas at the Everetts... sad day!)
I got a bunch of other things, including small gifts, which are equally appreciated! I love getting new chap stick. I love photo frames, I love getting gift cards to restaurants so that Nick and I can eat out together (we don't do that enough)! I love getting new socks! I'm soo glad my brother got me the memory cards and stuff for my camera! And sooo many more wonderful things!
Nick was spoiled too, he just doesn't take pictures of his gifts! He got a new monitor to go with his new computer, he got a new computer game, I gave him a new headset/microphone combo & an Under Armour shirt for running in the cold! He got money from my parents so he bought the new mouse for his computer! From his parents, he got new clothes which fit and he needed soo much! Stylish too... I hardly can see that country boy anymore! He got the coolest Ohio hat! Last year he got a really cool one too! And then he got a bunch of little things too which are soo appreciated!
Thanks to all who spoiled us this Christmas! We love you!












Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Ps. When I changed the blog template and colors, it did not save all of my changes.. I went back it and re-saved them. Now you can see it much better!! Love the sweat suit!
ReplyDelete