Monday, July 11, 2011

www.Our"Down"Weekend,com

Since we've had such a busy week I have been behind in blogging, this is my 2nd one tonight, so make sure you read the previous post too!

The week was interesting, because I had Monday off due to the holiday but spent the day cleaning our apartment, and then I worked Tuesday and Wednesday. However Wednesday I worked at a different club; the "dreaded Roseville" club. I have only heard  bad things about this club, so I was nervous going in. I survived. Thursday was my regular day off filled with babies-sitting as usual.

Apparently I get some holi-day's so I had booked Friday off as day off because my mom and Karen Loney, a family-friend from my home life. We had been trying to schedule a day to hang out together here in Michigan, because she wanted to see how I was living my life! After the long tour of our 1-bedroom apartment, and looking through my scrapbooks, we headed out to lunch with 2 tag-a-longs (Nick & Ben) to Red Robin! We parted ways, the boys off to play Frisbee in Spring Arbor, and us girls went shopping! I didn't spend any money this time! Mom and Karen were both successful though!

They left about 6pm, and Nick and Ben arrived home about 7. By then we had already made plans to go with Adam and Cheryl to this place called the Pizza House. Adam and Cheryl had been in town looking at apartments since their lease is up in August! The good news is they're seriously thinking that they may choose to live in our apartment complex which will just be wonderful!! Back to the point, we walked around downtown Ann Arbor, trying to find the Pizza House, which ended up being far away from where we parked, but I was totally ok with that because I love walking around UofM campus! The food was absolutely delicious! I totally recommend the cheese bread!  

In June, I didn't work any Saturday's so I'm paying for that this month, I had to work Saturday, but that didn't end our fun weekend. As soon as I got off work, I drove to Cheryl's apartment to pick her up, to drive to her in-laws. The boys were already there, they had bought fireworks and bottle rockets and all kinds of other jazz. We swam in the pool, we grilled home-made hamburgers, we shot off the firecrackers! The boy's were boys, the girls did the dishes ... you know how it goes. I ended up not feeling well at all, thinking that I was having an allergic reaction to their 2 cats and 1 dog, or to the sulfur in the fireworks. When I woke up yesterday, though the allergies were still holding on, so I decided it must be a cold. It sucks being sick soo often lately!

Needless to say, the busyness has been a lot of fun and a lot of exhaustion! I got groceries finally and we are off running for this week now too!

1 comment:

  1. Slow down and let your body catch up.. You sound like you need some R&R

    ReplyDelete