I am MAD!!! You know how Nick and I get very little time together the first part of the week? Well he was supposed to get home tonight at 11, so I started work at 9am which leaves us with only 1 hour of the day to spend with each other, since Nick works at 7am the next morning.... well.... some JERK that he works with has been on vacation for the last week, and just didn't come back from vacation, he didn't bother to call and tell work. So at 11:30, Nick calls his boss, who calls the JERK who says, "yeah, I won't be at work, I'm still on my vacation." JERK JERK JERK!!! I'm soo mad!
I had a long day, exhausting, I have a headache, I was sooo watching the clock, looking forward to him being home with me.....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




I am sorry. I completely understand. It sucks not being able to see your husband, especially when you work opposite schedules. Praying God will make up the time and that the next time the two of you are together, it would renew your spirits...
ReplyDelete