Talk about a fast weekend, we left for Ohio Friday night after I got off work at 7pm and had to be back in Michigan for 3pm on Sunday. That means we were really in Ohio for basically Saturday! However that was one jam-packed day!
The morning began with a Bridal Shower for a couple whom we love! Nick and I are both in the wedding of this couple and the shower was a lot of fun! The shower was Hawaiian themed, the food and drink were all placed in a blow-up kiddy pool of ice. The beverages were in sand pails; iced coffee which totally looked like sand, aloha smoothy and ice water. There was also 2 other food items found in the pails too; fruit mixture and Hawaiian wedding cake. Totally cool! Also, the gifts were all put in a hammock. I loved the gift that I put together for this couple that we love, and I love that I got to make her "rehearsal bouquet" from the ribbons and bows!
After the shower I was orphaned, as Nick was still hanging out with the groom, but the bride was busy. Soo I went home to sun bathe, then hitched a ride to Eric's, where he and Nick were playing Badminton! Turns out I'm still as good as I was in elementary school! I loved playing!
After badminton, we went home to shower off all the nasty sweat, and eat pizza for dinner. Then Nick and Ross and Eric went to the movies and Rhoda came over to watch a movie with me! The movie was good, but the conversation afterwards was wonderful! I love being there to chat about life with a friend! Miss that!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago







Can I say, I would like to scrapbook with you sometime.. I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I need some major wedding scrapbook motivation...
ReplyDelete