What to do when you're babysitting 2 adorable little boys who are both asleep; recount how your life is going....
After a week of barely seeing my husband due to our opposite work schedule of the first part of the week and then the fact that he left me to go fishing in Pennsylvania, on a male bonding fishing trip. He goes every year, but this year was more important. While he was gone, I mostly worked, with a little traveling in there. I worked at the Jackson Sam's club instead of my usual club, and then I had a date with myself. I got crafty,
watched a movie I had never seen before, made my self a luxurious dinner (Campbell's soup), gave myself a shoulder massage, oh it was fun. I had to work on Saturday too, but afterwards I drove straight to Canada.
My Uncle, who I grew up with, grew up and moved away. He lives many hours from home and so I don't see him enough. He was in town to pick up his wife and son who were camping near the area, and stopped in to see my Gramps who is in the hospital. Soo I hung out at home, had one of the best hamburgers EVER. Enjoyed a whirpool bath. I took a tour of the new Kingston Park. It is very cool! It's to bad I'm not a kid anymore. While I was there, I totally ran into MANDY!!!
Sunday I went to church where I was reminded of how wonderful my home church is! I miss it, I miss the people, their worship is amazing! After church, we had a family lunch (Terry/Linzy/Peyten, Markie/Krystal/Markie Jr., Steph and my family). Again we had those amazing burgers! Yum!!! We played Apples to Apples because Markie had never played! It was a lot of fun! After that I went to the hospital to see Gramps. He told me I'd gained weight, he also told me he has lost 32lbs. Not cool! I told him the next time I see him, he better not be in a hospital.
So after seeing my only remaining grandparent in the hospital, I then drove to Monroe to say goodbye to my best friend. Ooh did I mention I was missing my Nick whom I hadn't seen in 4 days. It was a rough day, I shed some tears.
After I got home, my husband was excited to tell me all about his fishing retreat. I listened like a good wife and then he told me he had only gotten an hour of sleep the night before so despite the fact that I missed him dearly and wanted to spend lots O' time with him, we went to sleep.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment