This past weekend Nick and I went to the wedding of Sammy and Angela. Sammy is one of the youth leaders along side Nick. Angela grew up in.... wait-for-it.... Spring Arbor, MI. Go figure right!?! When Nick became "Facebook Friends" with her, he realized they had a friend in common: Jake Sinkovitz! Ohh and the videographer was Gavin McCarrell's cousin. I recognized him because he was in the film program at SAU several years after me, I think he was a Freshman Nicks Senior year, but I've seen his work on Dorie's facebook as well as I've see that he now works for SAU and does a lot of the promotional stuff for the school and it's events!
They had Live Music!! The girl was playing a keyboard, the guys played many instruments -including harmonica! They were perfect, not too quiet, not loud or in your face. They played interesting arrangements of worship songs like "How He Loves Us" one of the groomsman ran sound which was hilarious and the guy on the left sang a solo, but it was a song I didn't know.
They got married at the Chatfield Botanical Gardens in a beautiful outdoor ceremony with the mountains in the background.
Now when their wedding invitation came in the mail, I had no idea who Samuel and Angela were and asked Nick if he knew these people whose wedding we had been invited to. He informed me who he was.
I had her him talk about Sammy, and maybe, just maybe met him once. But after being part of their special day, and still not actually meeting them, I love this couple already.
Any man who will cry this much when his bride is coming down the aisle is a good man:
Love the white umbrella as a reveal:
| Her 10 bridesmaids kept her hidden pretty well until they walked in pairs down the aisle. |
| Apparently he's a crier so it wasn't unexpected, but it was still soo sweet how much he sobbed (not just tears)! |
She is full of Joy and we have Many Many more pictures of her joyfulness just like this one above! Ok I decided to add a bunch more because their smiles are contagious and who doesn't need to smile more!
Some men are just emotional, and I don't doubt that those who aren't emotional don't love their women just as much, but seeing a man cry is beautiful. He is outwardly showing how much this day and moment mean to him and how happy he is that it's happening.
| They both wrote their own vows, and I think every married couple should have a copy of their vows! So Stinking Precious! |
| He was sobbing during her vows - his whole body was shaking. She was laughing at him. It was sweet! |
They did communion together with their parents. I thought that was cool too!
and we've done the rings................
and now...." and boy was Sammy ready to kiss his bride!
And man did they kiss! This would be a photographers dream because there was lots of time to get that picture, or 13 kissing pictures as we got! Here are a few!
They're kiss was insane!!
Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Schutte!!
They're happiness makes me want to have a wedding again!
They even look happy from behind!!
They did a Bridal Entrance up here on this tree patio and he dipped her and kissed her!
Love the shape of her dress!!
They had Chipotle Cater their wedding because that's where he works!
This was just a moment - they had no idea anyone was watching them or taking a picture! I think it turned out pretty sweet don't you!?!
The reception was definitely inspired by Pinterest. It had very rustic feel, and was just adorable!
He was very nice for the cake cutting but then she shoved it in his face, and then they fought a bit! Their first fight in Marriage is a food fight! Perfect!Umm Yumm! The desserts were fantastic - cookies and brownies were store bought but the presentation was well done. The min rolo cupcakes were amazing!!
Their first dance was simple and adorable - you can certainly tell they are happy!
| First Dance |
....and Happy Father's day to this guy - he had to give his daughter away... not cool!
We stuck around and danced for half a song and then being the old married couple we are and the fact that we didn't know very many people we went home, but before we left we saw this cutie:
| Whom we believe to be a Coyote!! |
Done.









No comments:
Post a Comment